37 Fulwell Road is a three double bedroom family home, located on the edge of this sought after village between Brackley and Buckingham. This property is presented in excellent condition throughout, has a long driveway and double garage and countryside views to the front and rear. Windows and doors were replaced in 2018 and a viewing is highly recommended. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The recently replaced front door leads into the hallway which has pine doors to all adjoining rooms and stairs to the first floor with a cupboard under. The sitting room has a large double glazed window with a front aspect and an open fireplace.
The dining room has French doors to the rear garden and is open plan to the kitchen which is fitted with cream fronted cupboards and drawers with wood effect worktops. There are spaces for a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and electric cooker. The cloakroom is off the hall and is fully tiled and fitted with a modern white suite.First Floor
- The landing has pine doors to the three double bedrooms all with far reaching country views over fields. Bedrooms 1 and 3 have built in cupboards. The family bathroom has a heated towel rail and is fitted with a modern four piece white suite comprising a 'P' shaped bath with an electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and a bidet.Gardens
- To the front of the property is a lawn approached with a path leading to the front door and flower and shrub borders with wooden fencing. The rear garden has a patio area and a lawn backs onto a paddock.Agents Note
- Please note that number 36, to the left, has a right of way over the driveway to access their garden and owns the concrete path adjacent to the garage and back fence.Double Garage & Parking
- A long driveway provides good parking and leads to twin garages both with up and over doors, insulation, power and lighting.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode