This 5 bedroom detached house provides flexible accommodation over three floors, situated within the popular St Peters Park area of town. Detached double garage & generous parking, 3 reception spaces, kitchen & utility, 4 first floor bedrooms, en-suite shower, bathroom, second floor 5th bed with separate dressing room.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door is set below a canopy porch an opens to the hallway. Stairs rise to the first floor with storage space under, the engineered oak floor also follow through into the living room and dining room. The cloakroom is fitted in a white two piece suite, there are ceramic tiled splash backs and the floor is tiled. The living room has feature sandstone fireplace and surround with raised hearth and inset living flame gas fire, a square opening leads to the dining room with doors to the kitchen and conservatory. The conservatory has a tiled floor an arched opaque polycarbonate roof and a door to the side. The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching Shaker style base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A wooden work top follows round with a deep butlers sink set below a window to the front. There is space for a range style cooker with ceramic tiled splash back and concealed canopy filter hood over. The floor is tiled and an archway opens to the utility room which is fitted in matching units with an integrated fridge/freezer, a wooden work top has space below for a washing machine and a dishwasher, the floor is tiled and a door opens to the garden.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing, doors lead to all first floor rooms and the built-in airing cupboard. Stairs rise and turn to the second floor landing. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the side, the floor is a wood effect laminate and a door opens to the en-suite shower room which is fitted in a white three piece suite. There is a dual voltage shaver point a chrome towel rail/radiator, a vinyl floor, an extractor fan and splash back tiling follows round in ceramics. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the side and has a fitted double wardrobe with sliding doors. Bedroom three is a large single size, dual aspect room with fitted above stairs cupboard and wood effect laminate floor. Bedroom four is a single size room which looks to the front with a feature box bay window and laminate floor and is currently used as a dressing room. The bathroom is refitted in a white three piece suite, there is a separate shower over the bath with glazed screen. The wall are tiled in ceramics the floor is vinyl and there is a fitted extractor fan.Second Floor
- The stairs rise to the second floor with a double glazed roof window, a door opens to the landing with a built-in store cupboard and doors lead to all second floor rooms. Bedroom five is a large double dual aspect room with wood effect laminate floor and under eaves storage with two double glazed roof windows. The dressing room has a wood effect laminate floor, under eaves storage and a double glazed roof window to the front.Detached Double Garage & Drive
- The detached double garage 5.12m x 4.99m has twin metal up-and-over-doors, power and light are connected, there is storage to the roof void and the garage is approached by tarmac driveway which extends across the front of the house and the garage providing generous off road parking.Outside
- The front is laid to tarmac driveway with cold water tap and timber gateway which leads into the main garden located to the right hand side of the house. A high level wall forms the front boundary with crushed stone walkway, lawn, shrub beds and borders and raised timber sun deck. There is a second garden area to the left hand side of the property laid to lawn with mature trees and shrub screen to the front boundary.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode