This 2 bedroom semi-detached house is situated within an established & popular cul-de-sac convenient for all local amenities. The spacious accommodation provides a large living/dining room & refitted kitchen, then two double bedrooms & a refitted shower room to the first floor.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door opens to the entrance lobby with cloaks hanging space and a door to the living/dining room, stairs rise to the first floor landing, a picture window looks to the front, there is a gas point and a door to the kitchen which has been refitted in a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A work surface follow round with matching splash backs and a sink is set below a window to the rear. Integrated four ring halogen hob with canopy filter hood over, separate built-in combination oven. There are spaces for a washing machine and a tumble dryer a door opens to the rear garden.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing with access to the loft, a slim fitted store cupboard and doors to all first floor rooms. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear with a built-in above stairs store cupboard. The refitted shower room has a white three piece suite, the vanity wash hand basin has cupboards below, the walk-in shower has sliding acrylic screens and overhead spray head. There is a chrome towel rail/radiator and the walls and floor are tiled in ceramics.Detached Garage & Drive
- A detached brick built garage with single metal up-and-over door, power and light are connected approached by a concrete driveway with off road parking.Outside
- The front garden is laid to concrete pathway and drive, small lawn area and a timber gateway provides pedestrian access tot eh back garden which is laid to concrete patio and pathways, lawn with space to the rear of the garage for a large garden shed or greenhouse.Anti Money Laundering Reglations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode