This extended 3 bedroom semi-detached house is offered with no onward chain. Situated in a cul-de-sac within a popular residential area, convenient for local amenities. The well planned accommodation provides two reception room plus kitchen/breakfast room, three good sized bedrooms & shower room.Ground Floor
- A PVCu entrance door opens to the lobby which in turn has a door opening to the living room. A feature box bay window looks to the front, there is a central feature fireplace with raised brick quarry tiled hearth with wooden mantle and surround and a gas point. The stairs rise off to the first floor and a door opens to the dining room which has sliding patio doors opening to the rear garden and a door opens to the kitchen/breakfast room which is fitted in a matching range of base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three side. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There are spaces for a cooker, a washing machine, a tumble dryer, a fridge and a freezer. The floor is tiled and splash backs follow round in ceramics.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing, these is an access to the loft and doors lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear and has a built-in wardrobe/storage cupboard. Bedroom three is a large single room which looks to the front. The refurbished shower room is fitted with a white three piece suite. The walls are fully tiled in ceramics, the floor is vinyl and there is a chrome towel rail/radiator, and glazed shower screen.Garage & Driveway
- The integral garage has a single metal up-and-over-door, power, light and a cold water tap are connected. The garage is approached by a block paved driveway.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with mature planting, block paved drive and pathway to front entrance and a timber gated pedestrian side access. The rear garden is laid to paved patio with pergola over with mature climbing plants, raised lawn with stone block retainer and steps leading up, mature flower and shrub beds and borders and space for a garden shed or greenhouse, wired for outside light.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode