A lovely semi detached home with an open plan kitchen/diner, living room, utility room, converted garage with shower room, bathroom, rear garden and driveway in a quiet cul de sac close to a primary school and amenities,Ground Floor
- From the entrance hall doors lead to the living room, bedroom 4 and stairs rising to the first floor. The living room is a good size with a bay window and door to the kitchen/diner. The kitchen has both eye and base level. There is a stand alone oven and gas hob and space for a dishwasher. From the kitchen there is a door to the utility door and sliding door to the rear garden. The utility room has space for a washing machine and tumble dryer and doors to the rear garden and the inner hall with doors opening to the shower room and bedroom 4.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3, bathroom and cupboard housing the boiler. Bedroom 1 and 2 are both to a double size and bedroom 3 is a good size to the front of the property. The bathroom is fitted with a bath, wash basin and WC.Garden
- The property benefits from both front and rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and patio with a wooden fence surround/ The front garden is laid to lawn.Parking
- To the front of the property their is off road parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode