This extended four bedroom semi-detached house is situated within an established cul-de-sac overlooking green public open space within this popular & well served village. The flexible accommodation offers 24ft living/dining room, cloakroom, study/playroom, refitted kitchen and utility room. Four bedrooms, en-suite bathroom & refitted family bathroom.Ground Floor
- The PVCu entrance door opens to the entrance lobby, there is a tiled floor and doors lead to the cloakroom and living/dining room. The cloakroom is fitted with a two piece white suite with a tiled floor and ceramic tiled splash backs. The dual aspect living/dining room has a window to the front and French doors opening to the rear garden. The stairs rise to the first floor landing with display shelving under. There is a wood effect laminate floor a doors lead to the playroom/ office and the inner hall. The playroom/office is a dual aspect room with a wood effect laminate floor. The inner hall has doors to a large under stairs store cupboard and the utility room, an archway opens to the dual aspect kitchen which has been refitted with a range of matching base and eye level units, with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A heat resistant work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. The floor is tiled and there are integrated domestic appliances comprising a four ring Halogen hob with a canopy extractor hood over and a separate combination oven.First Floor
- Stairs rise to landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms and an above stairs store cupboard. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the rear, there is a wood laminate floor and a door opens to the en-suite bathroom which is fitted with a four piece suite including a corner bath and separate shower stall. The floor is tiled there is a towel rail/radiator and an extractor fan. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear and has a wood effect laminate floor. Bedroom three is a double size room which looks top the front and has a wood effect laminate floor. Bedroom four is a single size room which looks to the rear. The refitted bathroom has a three piece white suite there are mixer taps over the bath with a shower spray head attachment and a separate shower unit and a glazed shower screen. Splash back tiling follows round in ceramics, there is a heated towel rail/radiator and a fitted extractor fan.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with paved threshold to the front door and wrought iron gateway provides pedestrian side access. The rear garden has a sun verandah, cold water tap, wired for outside lights, raised lawn with retaining wall and steps leading up, timber sun deck, further raised crushed stone terrace with steps up to mature shrub planting.Off Road Parking
- Tarmac driveway to the front of the property providing parallel parking for several vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers and at offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode