105 Foxhills Way is a 2 year old family house built by Bellway Homes on the edge of Brackley with wonderful countryside views to the front. This property is very well presented and offers 4 bedrooms, 3 bath/shower rooms, large kitchen family room, lounge, dining room, study and cloakroom. Outside is a south west facing rear garden, garage and driveway parking. This is a lovely house with a great outlook and really must be viewed to be appreciated.Ground Floor
- The large hallway has high ceilings with stairs to the first floor with a cupboard under and door leading to the kitchen family room, dining room, study, lounge and cloakroom. Wood effect flooring continues throughout the hall, kitchen and cloakroom. The kitchen offers great family space with room for a large breakfast table and a family area at the rear with French doors leading out to a patio area. As with all the front facing rooms the kitchen enjoys stunning views over rolling countryside and a landscaped park area in front of the house. The kitchen is fitted with modern white cupboards with attractive tops and a sink unit under a window looking tot he front. Built in appliances include a gas hob with a hood over, double oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. The fitted units continue into the family area creating a modern "dresser" with a TV above (not included). The dining room is a large room with a bay to front enjoying the views. The study has a window to the side. The lounge is a good size, again with high ceilings and French doors leading out the the garden and a side window.First Floor
- The landing is a very good size and has a side window and doors to the 4 bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a large double room with fitted wardrobes, views to the front and an en-suite fitted with a white suite including a large shower, wash basin and WC with tiled walls and flooring. Bedroom 2 is a large double room again with views tot he front, fitted wardrobes and an en-suite fitted with a white suite including a large shower, wash basin and WC with tiled walls and flooring. Bedroom 3 is a double room with a rear window and bedroom 4 is a good size also with a rear window. The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite including a bath with hand held shower, wash basin and WC with tiled walls and flooring and large mirror to one side.Rear Garden
- The rear garden is well maintained and laid to lawn with patio areas leading from the lounge and kitchen, mature laurel trees at the far end, a raised brick pond, a gate leading to the drive and door into the garage.Garage And Parking
- The left of the house is a large single garage with light and power, a door to the garden. This is approached by a driveway providing parking for 2 cars.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode