A delightful and well planned home built to the Hadley Design by David Wilson with open planned kitchen/diner, living room, 3 good size bedrooms, private rear garden, single garage, and extended driveway giving off road parking for 3 vehicles.Grouund Floor
- From the hall, doors open to the living room, kitchen/diner, cloakroom and stairs to the first floor. The kitchen is fitted with modern doors and work tops. Fitted appliances include a double oven, electric hob with canopy extractor over, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There is a door to the utility room which has space for a washing machine and tumble dryer with a door leading to the rear garden. The living room is dual aspect with French doors leading to the rear garden. The cloakroom is fitted with a white suite compromising of a wash basin and WC.First Floor
- From the first floor landing, doors lead to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3, the airing cupboard and bathroom. Bedroom 1 is a double size with built in wardrobes and a door to the en-suite shower room compromising with a shower, wash basin and WC. Bedroom 2 is also a double size with a built in cupboard above the stairs. Bedroom 3 is a good size single to the rear of the property. The bathroom is fitted with a bath, with shower over, wash basin and WC.Garden
- The South Westerly garden has side access to the drive and to the single garage. Mainly laid to lawn and patio with a wooden fence surround.Parking And Garage
- The property comes with a single garage with a drive way leading up to the garage for two vehicles. The drive has also been widened to allow room for an extra vehicle.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode