Cherry Tree House is an individual and large family home built for the current owner in a non estate location in 2004. The house occupies a good size plot with a large South facing garden and gated driveway to the front. Ground floor accommodation includes a large lounge with log burning stove, dining room, garden room, study and large kitchen breakfast room while upstairs are 4 large bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite bathroom and generous wardrobe and storage space.Ground Floor
- The reception hall has wooden flooring which continues through the whole of the ground floor and doors off to the dining room, study, kitchen breakfast room and cloakroom which is fitted with a white suite. Stairs rise to the first floor with a cupboard beneath. The study has windows to the front and glazed doors to the hall. The dining room has a window to the front and is the room with a piano in the photos. The lounge is a very large room with French doors out to the garden room, a side window and a fireplace fitted with a log burning stove. The garden room has a solid roof with a velux window and French doors out to the patio. The kitchen breakfast room is a large family space with an extensive range of kitchen units and worktops with a sink under the window overlooking the garden, Built in appliances include a double oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer. There is space for a large table and doors to the side and utility room which has fitted cupboards and worktops with a sink and doors to the outside and garage.First Floor
- The landing has doors off to the bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a large double room with a window overlooking the rear garden, fitted wardrobes and an en-suite fitted with a white 4 piece suite including a bath, separate shower, WC and wash basin. Bedroom 2 is a very large room being 34 foot long in total divided into a bed area, dressing area and study area with built in wardrobes and eves storage cupboards. Bedroom 3 is a double bedroom with a window to the front and bedroom 4 is also a double room with a window overlooking the garden. The family bathroom is a very good size and fitted with a 4 piece suite including a shower cubicle, bath, WC and wash basin.Gardens
- The rear garden is a generous size being 70 feet long and up to 45 feet wide. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a large natural sandstone patio adjoining the back of the house, a number of cherry trees at the far end and a timber shed.Garage And Parking
- The integral garage has light and power connected and a door to the utility room. The frontage is largely gravelled providing generous parking enclosed by mature hedging and a 4 bar gate.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode