This well presented and well maintained 3 bedroom detached house is situated in a small cul-de-sac at the edge of Brackley, yet is conveniently placed for easy Town Centre access. The accommodation has been updated and modernised and enjoys a private South Easterly facing rear garden.Ground Floor
- The PVCu entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the entrance hall. The stairs rise to the first floor landing with an open storage area under. Doors lead to all ground floor rooms and a coffee finish wood effect ceramic tiled floor follows through the whole ground floor. The cloakroom has been refitted in a white two piece suite a wash hand basin is inset to a vanity unit with cupboards below. The living room has a walk-in bay window to the front and a feature Adams style fireplace with marble effect hearth and backdrop, timber mantle and surround with gas point and flue vent. A door leads to the dining room with sliding patio doors opening to the rear patio. The kitchen has been refitted in matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A wood effect work top follows round with twin sinks set below a window to the rear. There is an integrated slimline dishwasher, inset four ring gas hob with canopy extractor over and spaces for an upright fridge/freezer, a washing machine and a tumble dryer. A door opens to the rear garden.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard, an engineered dark oak wooden floor follows through from the landing into all the bedrooms. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the rear, there are two separate built-in double wardrobes and a door to the en-suite shower room which has been refitted in a white three piece suite, there are ceramic tiled splash backs, a tiled floor and an extractor fan. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom three is a single size room which looks to the front and has a built-in double wardrobe. The bathroom has been refitted in a white three piece suite with a free standing roll top bath with telephonic style mixer taps with spray head attachment over. There are ceramic tiled splash backs, a tiled floor and an extractor fan.Garage And Parking
- Detached single garage 5.05m x 2.51m with a single metal up-and-over-door, power and light are connected there is open roof void storage and a personal side access door. The garage is approached by a long block paved driveway providing tandem off road parking for several vehicles.Outside
- The front garden has been landscaped with circular lawn and generous flower borders, crushed stone surround, paved steps lead to to the front entrance door and a timber gate provides pedestrian access to the rear garden. The rear garden is laid to large paved patio with steps down to a paved pathway to the garage personal side access door and the useful storage space behind the garage. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with generous flower and shrub beds and paved hard standing space for a garden shed or greenhouse. There is a cold water tap and outside lights and the garden enjoys a very private South Easterly facing rear aspect.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode