This extended & modified 3 bedroom semi-detached house has been recently upgraded & modernised. The property is conveniently situated for a local primary school, esplanade of shops, Springfields Surgery, Chequered Flag & Brackley Leisure Centre. There is a 24ft living/dining room, separate study, kitchen/breakfast room, two double size bedroom plus a large single bedroom & refurbished bathroom. This property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to the entrance lobby an archway leads to the kitchen/breakfast room and a door opens to the living/dining room which is a 24ft long, dual aspect room with sliding patio doors opening to the rear garden and a low landscaped window to the front. There are feature ceiling beams, a door to the stairs which rise and turn to the first floor landing and a door opens to the study with dual aspect and large under stairs cupboard. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a range of matching base level cupboards, drawers and an upright storage cupboard arranged on three sides. A work top follows round with a one and half bowl, single drainer sink inset to one side and a four ring electric hob with single oven under and canopy filter hood over to the other. There is space for a dishwasher and a tiled floor. A door leads to the side and a picture window looks to the front.First Floor
- Stairs rise and turn to the landing with a window and doors lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in boiler cupboard. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear and has a built-in wardrobe store. Bedroom three is a large single room which looks to the front. The bathroom has been refurbished with a a white three piece suite. The shower bath has mixer taps over and a separate shower unit and a shower screen, the walls and floor are tiled in ceramics.Outside
- The front of the property is laid to off road parking and pathway to the front door , lawn with shrub planting and timber gated pedestrian side access to the rar garden which is laid to paved patio, lawn and space for a garden shed or greenhouse.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode