This 3 bedroom semi-detached house provides flexible extended ground floor accommodation, conveniently situated for all village amenities. The property has been maintained & updated yet provides scope for further personalisation. There is a garage, utility area, driveway & South Easterly facing rear gardens.Ground Floor
- A PVCu entrance door opens to the hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing a door opens to the living room which looks to the front, double doors open to the kitchen/dining room. The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching base, upright and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on four sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear and incorporating a peninsular breakfast bar. There is an under stairs pantry cupboard and splash back tiling follows round in ceramics. There are spaces for an upright fridge/freezer and a washing machine with an integrated four ring gas hob with concealed canopy extractor above, separate mid level combination oven with microwave oven above. The dining area has a wood effect laminate floor and an archway leads to the garden room with a picture window to the rear and a door opens to the conservatory which has a tiled floor and full height glazing to two sides, French doors to the side. The utility area is located behind the garage with a personal access door to the garage and a door to the garden. There are spaces for a tumble dryer and freezer with fitted counter top.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing with access to the boarded loft with a light via a fold down ladder. Doors lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front and is fitted with triple wardrobes. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear and is fitted with two double wardrobes and above door storage cupboard. Bedroom three is a single size room which looks to the front with a fitted cupboard over the stairhead. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite there are telephonic style mixer taps with spray head attachment over the bath and a separate shower unit with folding shower screen. There are two chrome towel rails one electric and one from the heating system. Splash back tiling follows round in ceramicGarage And Driveway
- The attached single garage has a metal up-and-over door, roof void storage and power and light connected. A personal door leads to the utility area and the garage is approached by a block paved drive providing tandem off road parking for several vehicles.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds and borders. The rear garden is laid to two different areas with paved patio and pathways, hard standing for a garden shed, trellis screen, raised flower beds and borders, further patio and pathways and lawn, the garden enjoys a South Easterly facing rear aspect.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode