A semi-detached 3 bedroom house in need of modernisation with a large Westerly facing rear garden, situated in a popular and well served village 4.8 miles North of Brackley. NO ONWARD CHAINGround Floor
- The entrance door at the side opens into a hall with a door to the bathroom, living room under the stairs cupboard. The bathroom is currently fitted with a bath, wash basin and WC. The living room is to the front of the property, with a door to an inner hall and window looking to the front. From the Inner hall, stairs rise to the first floor and door opens to the kitchen. The kitchen has built in electric hob and electric oven, with space for a washing machine, and fridge with a door leading to the large rear garden.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms. Bedroom one is a good double size which looks to the rear, with two cupboards, one housing the hot water tank. Bedroom two is a double size which looks to the front with a built-in cupboard. Bedroom three is a single size room which looks to the front.Outside
- The property comes with both a front and rear gardens. The rear garden is larger than normal with two out buildings, one of which houses the oil fired boiler. Both front and rear garden are mainly laid to lawn with pedestrian side access.Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode