A well planned 3 bedroom mid terrace home, situated off a private driveway and close to local amenities. MUST BE VIEWEDGround Floor
- The entrance hall has a door to the living room and stairs rising to the first floor landing. The living room is a good size with a box bay window and is open pan through to the dining room, with doors to the kitchen and under stairs cupboard. The kitchen has both eye and base level units with built in electric oven, gas hob and dishwasher with space for an American style fridge/freezer. Doors from the kitchen lead to the utility room and rear garden. The utility room has spaces for a washing machine and a tumble dryer. Doors lead to the cloakroom and garage. The cloakroom has a modern suite with a wash hand basin and low level WC.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to the bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom one is a good sized double which looks to the front with built in wardrobes/cupboards and a door to the en-suite shower room which is fitted with a modern suite compromising of a walk-in shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom three has built in cupboards and is also to the rear. The bathroom is fitted with a modern bath, wash hand basin and low level WC.Garden
- The South facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and patio with gated rear access.Storage And Parking
- The single garage has been part converted into a store, utility room and cloakroom. There is a single metal up-and-over door to the front and internally from the utility room with light and power. There is a driveway to the front providing off road parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations.
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAgents Note
- Building approval not requested for the utility room and cloakroom.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode