This two bedroom semi-detached house is conveniently situated close to local amenities within a popular cul-de-sac.Ground Floor
- The PVCu front door opens to a porch with a window to the front and door to the living/dining room. The living/dining room has a picture window to the front and a wood effect laminate floor, stairs rise to the first floor landing and a door opens to the kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a range of base and eye level units arranged on three sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There are spaces for a cooker with canopy filter hood over, a washing machine, a tumble dryer and an upright fridge/freezer. The floor is a wood effect laminate and there is a door to the rear lobby, which has a window to the rear and a door to the side.First Floor
- The landing and doors leading to all first floor rooms. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear with a built-in above stairs cupboard. The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC and with vinyl flooring.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn, mature shrub planting and a timber gateway provides pedestrian access to the rear garden with a wooden fence surround. There is a paved patio with pergola, lawn and crushed stone sun patio with mature shrub planting and a garden shed replaced in 2019.Driveway
- There is a brick paved drive to the front and left side of the property providing off road parking.Agents Note
- The photographs shown were taken prior to the current tenancy.Anti Money Laundering Regulations.
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode