This three bedroom semi detached village home has a very large rear garden and should offer scope to extend, subject to planning permission. Accommodation includes a lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a first floor bathroom. No Onward Chain.Ground Floor
- The entrance door opens into a small porch with a door to the hall. The hall has doors to the family room, lounge and dining room and stairs to first floor. The lounge is a good size with windows to the front and a door to the kitchen. The kitchen has both eye and base level units with worktops and spaces for an electric oven, washing machine and fridge/freezer. There is are a built in cupboard and a door to lobby to the conservatory and rear stores. The dining room has a window to the rear.First Floor
- From the first floor landing, doors open to bedroom 1, 2 and 3, bathroom, WC and airing cupboard. Bedrooms 1 and 2 are both double rooms with windows to the rear overlooking the garden. Bedroom 3 is a single room which also has a window to the rear. The bathroom is fitted with a bath and wash basin and there is a separate WC.Outside
- The front garden is enclosed to the front by a mature hedge a gateway and paved pathway leads to the front entrance door and pedestrian access to the rear garden which is very long and laid to lawn backing onto mature trees and enjoying a good degree of privacy.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode