A wonderful 4 bedroom detached home with a kitchen, living room, cloakroom, 2 en-suites, loft conversion, single garage, rear garden and off road parking located to the West side of Brackley.Ground Floor
- The entrance hall has doors to the kitchen, living room, cloakroom/utility, garage, dining room and stairs rising to first floor. The living room is a good size with a box bay window to the front. The kitchen is fitted with both eye and base level units, with a built in double electric oven, gas hob, and space for a dishwasher and fridge/freezer with a door opening to the rear garden. The separate dining room has sliding doors to the rear garden. The cloakroom/utility room is fitted with a wash basin and WC, as well as space for a washing machine.First Floor
- The first floor landing with doors to the family bathroom, bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 and stairs rising to the 2nd floor. Bedroom 2 is a good size double bedroom with a door to the modern en-suite shower room and built in cupboards. Bedroom 3 is also to a double size with built in cupboards. Bedroom 4 is a good size to the front of the property. The bathroom is fitted with a modern style bath, wash basin and WC.Second Floor
- The second floor landing opens up to bedroom 1 with a good size double bedroom with sky lights and a door to the en-suite bathroom fitted with a bath, with shower over, a wash basin and WC. .Garden
- Mainly laid to lawn and patio, the rear garden is on two levels with a wooden fence surround and side access to the front.Garage And Parking
- The property comes with a single garage with access from both the front and within the property. There is allocated parking to the front of the property for 2 vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations.
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode