This 3 bedroom semi-detached house provides well planned extended & flexible accommodation, conveniently situated for all villages amenities. Offered with No Onward Chain the property has been maintained & updated but still provides scope for further personalisation works. Southerly rear aspect & detached garage.Ground Floor
- PVCu entrance door to storm porch, glazed to three sides, a door opens to entrance hall. The stairs rise to the first floor landing with a cupboard under, glazed internal doors lead to all ground floor rooms. The living room looks to the front with a central fireplace with raised hearth, currently with an inset electric fire but open hearth behind. The open plan kitchen/dining room is fitted with a range of matching base, eye level and upright units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink inset below a window to the side. The floor to the kitchen area is tiled and splash back tiling follows round in ceramics. There are integrated appliances comprising an inset four ring gas hob with combination oven under, canopy extractor over and a built-in fridge, there is a space for a dishwasher. A square opening leads to the garden room with sliding patio doors opening to the rear garden, a door leads to the rear lobby which has a tiled floor and space for a washing machine. A door opens to the rear garden and another door leads to the shower room which is fitted in a white three piece suite, ceramic tiled splash backs and tiled floor.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front, there is a fitted double airing cupboard. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear with a built-in wardrobe. Bedroom three is a single size room which looks to the front and has a single wardrobe fitted above the stairhead. The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite and ceramic tiled splash backs.Garage And Parking
- The precast sectionalised concrete garage 6.84m x 2.48m has twin wooden doors and a personal side access door. The garage is approached by a block paved driveway with tandem off road parking for several vehicles.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with central flower bed with mature tree a wrought iron gateway provides pedestrian side access. The rear garden is laid to concrete and paved patio and pathways, flower and shrub borders, raised beds with retainers, mature plants and shrubs and a small ornamental pond. The garden enjoys a Southerly facing rear aspect.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode