Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. This end terrace house, is tucked away at the end of a cul de sac on the west side of town, porch, fitted kitchen & lounge/diner, 2 double beds & bathroom. South Westerly rear garden, garage & off road parking for 2 vehicles.Ground Floor
- The part glazed front door opens into the front porch, which in turn leads into the kitchen, which has a front facing window, and stairs rising to the first floor landing. The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye and base level units with an 'Iroko' wooden work surface. There is a stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a range style cooker with hood over, and there are spaces for a fridge freezer, slimline dishwasher and washing machine. The boiler is located within one of the cupboards. A door leads from the kitchen into the living room which has PVCu double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to both bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedroom one is a double sized room, with a window overlooking the rear garden. Bedroom 2 is also a good size and has a rear facing window, a double built in mirror fronted wardrobe and a door to the airing cupboard The family bathroom has a side facing window and is fitted with a white suite of WC, pedestal basin and a 'P' shaped bath with shower attachment overGarden
- The rear garden faces south west, and has decking close to the patio doors, leading to a paved area with further decking to the rear. There is a gate to the side leading to the side passage which in turn leads to the front of the property.Garage And Parking
- To the front of the property is a paved area providing off road parking for 1 (one vehicle). There is also a single garage with up and over door to the front and off road parking for 1 further vehicle, and a wooden pergola in front.Agents Note
- The photographs attached provided for this property are older photographs taken before the property was let out to the current tenant and not necessarily representative of the current fixtures and fittings at the property. More up to date photographs will be taken when the current tenancy ends.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode