This much improved and modernised 3 bedroom detached house, occupies a corner position within an established area convenient for all village amenities. The well planned accommodation includes a cloakroom, 23ft living/dining room, separate kitchen, two double beds & a single & separate shower room.Ground Floor
- A PVCu entrance door opens to the porch which is glazed on two sides a PVCu door opens to the hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing with open recess below, doors lead to all the ground floor rooms and a vinyl floor runs throughout the ground floor. The cloakroom has been refitted in a white two pieces suite the vanity wash hand basin has cupboards below and there is a chrome electric heated towel rail. The living/dining room is entered via glazed double doors and is a dual aspect room with sliding patio doors leading out into the gardens. Currently used as a fitness studio, this space is 23ft in length with sufficient space for living and dining areas. The kitchen has been refitted with a range of matching base, eye level and upright storage units with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A heat resistant work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the front aspect. There are spaces for a washing machine, an upright fridge/freezer and a cavity freezer and integrated domestic appliances comprising inset four ring Halogen hob with double oven under. An external door opens to the side leading to the main garden.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the left side. Bedroom two is a double side room which looks to the right side over the garden and is currently used as a lounge. Bedroom three is a single size room which looks to the front and has a stairhead box. The shower room is fitted in a white three piece suite the walls are fully tiled in ceramics and the floor is vinyl.Garage And Drive
- The detached brick built garage 5.21m x 2.38m is situated to the right hand side of the property with a single metal up-and-over door and a personal side access door. The garage is approached by a paved runway drive with off road parking.Outside
- The property occupies a corner position with gardens to the left, front and right hand sides and has all round pedestrian access. The left side and front gardens have been laid for easy maintenance with paved pathway bisecting generous planting of shrubs and young trees. The main garden is to the right hand side and is laid to paved patio with steps leading down to a pathway to the garage personal door and paved hard standing for a garden shed or greenhouse. There are raised planters with stone retainers, cold water tap and external power points.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.Agent's Note
- The seller of this property is an employee of Macintyers Estate Agents.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode