****TOWN CENTRE LOCATION****An extended and modernised family house with 4 double bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms, single garage and parking and an enclosed rear garden. This property is located in a cul de sac a short walk of Brackley Town Centre and must be viewed to be appreciated.Ground Floor
- The hallway has stairs to the first floor, doors to the living room and downstairs cloakroom which is fitted with a white WC and hand basin. The living room has a box bay window to the front and a door to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with cream gloss eye and base units with a built in oven and 4 ring ceramic hob. Ceramic sink, built in fridge and dishwasher. There is a window to the rear, French doors open out to the rear garden and a door through to the utility room which is very large and has fitted cupboards, a stainless steel sink, spaces for a washing machine and a tall fridge/freezer. There is a window and a door to the rear garden.First Floor
- The landing gives access to the four double bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms. Bedroom one is to the rear and has built in wardrobes. Bedroom two is to the front and again has built in wardrobes. Bedroom three has two windows to the rear and built in wardrobes. Bedroom four has a window to the front. The main bathroom has a window to the front and is fitted with a modern white suite including a 'L' shaped bath with a shower over, a low level WC and a hand wash basin. The shower room has a modern white suite including a walk in shower cubicle, low level WC and a hand wash basin.Rear Garden
- The rear garden is fully enclosed by a stone wall and timber fencing and is largely hard landscaped with deep planted borders to three sides. There is gated access to one side.Integral Garage And Parking
- There is a single integral garage with driveway parking in front.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAnti Money Laundering Regualtions
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode