This 3 bedroom mid terrace house is conveniently situated for access to the rail station and M40 links. Situated within an established cul-de-sac the property has been subject to updating & improvement including a refitted kitchen with integrated appliances, condensing combination boiler & refitted bathroom. There is an enclosed rear yard & single garage in a separate block.Ground Floor
- The PVCu entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the hallway, stairs rise to the first floor landing, there is a vinyl floor, a door leads to the living/dining room and an opening leads to the kitchen which has been refitted in a range of fitted base, eye level and upright storage units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A wood effect heat resistant work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the front. There is a range of integrated domestic appliances comprising 4 ring induction hob, double oven under and concealed canopy filter hood over, separate microwave oven and dish washer. There are spaces for an upright fridge/freezer and a washing machine. The floor is a wood effect cushion vinyl and splash backing tiling follows round in toning ceramics. The living/dining room looks to the rear of the property with a wood effect laminate floor, under stairs storage cupboard and French doors to the rear garden.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead all first floor rooms and a built-in linen cupboard. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom three is a single size room which looks to the rear. The bathroom has been refitted in a three piece suite in white comprising a vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under a shower bath with mixer taps over and a separate shower unit with glazed shower screen. The wall are fully tiled in ceramics and the floor is vinyl.Single Garage
- The single garage 4.72m x 2.54m is located in a block diagonally opposite the property and has a new up-and-over door.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with central concrete pathway to the front door and shrub planting. The rear garden has a timber gated rear access from a communal pathway that leads to the front of the terrace. The rear garden is laid to paved patio and artificial lawn with space for an ariel dryer and a garden store.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode