Rare Opportunity - A substantial historic period property with many original features. Built in 1890s the property has been extensively upgraded to create a spacious comfortable 3 bedroom apartment over 4 floors with South facing rear patio and parking and a self contained lock up shop (total area 1000 sq ft), providing a live-work investment or potentially could be let to provide investment income. Central Brackley Conservation Area location. Vacant Possession.Apartment
- The front door leads into a hall with a stained glass inner door, tiled flooring, stairs to the first floor, a door to the rear courtyard and parking area and a door to stairs down to a small wine cellar. The large landing has a South facing window to the rear, doors off to a rear lounge, newly fitted kitchen, cloakroom and two bedrooms both with newly fitted en-suite showers. Stairs lead to the master bedroom on the top floor which is a large double room (15 x 15), with a newly fitted en-suite shower room, exposed timbers and a large velux window with views to the South of the town and fields in the distance.Shop
- The ground floor retail unit has a central door with display windows to either side (currently blue covers inside). The shop has a floor area of approximately 48 square metres (500 sq ft). Beyond this is an office or staff area with WC and exit to car park. From the shop stairs lead down to a sizeable cellar storage area of approximately 38 square meters (410 sq ft). Separate water meter and electric meterRear Outside Area And Parking
- There is a small South facing courtyard, 3 parking spaces and an outside WC.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode