An extended 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in a popular and established residential area. The property has a mature enclosed garden to the rear, off road parking and is offered with no onward chain.Accommodation
- From the hallway, doors lead off to to kitchen, cloakroom, bedrooms, wet room and living room. The kitchen/breakfast room is an extension to the side of the property with a double glazed roof. Fitted with eye level and base units with spaces for a fridge/freezer and cooker. Sliding patio doors lead out to the rear garden. The living room is to the rear of the property and has windows and doors out to the conservatory. The conservatory has double glazed windows on all sides and doors out to the rear garden. Bedrooms one and two are both to the front of the property. The wet room is fitted with a hand wash basin and a shower. The cloakroom is fitted with a low level WC and a hand wash basin.Gardens
- A private rear garden with a decking area directly behind the property leading to a decked bridge over a pond. Beyond this is a mature lawned area with planted borders and to the far end of the garden is a storage area with a timber shed.Parking
- There is a parking space to the front of the property. There is a second space, however there is not currently a dropped curb in front of it.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode