This much extended & improved detached home provides very flexible family accommodation, situated at the edge of this popular & well served village, enjoying open views across farmland to both the front & South facing rear aspect. There are 5 reception areas and five beds, integral overlarge garage and off road parking.Ground Floor
- The part glazed front door opens to the entrance vestibule with an archway to the hall and a door to the boot room which looks to the front. A wood effect ceramic tiled floor is fitted throughout the ground floor floor to maximise the benefits of the under floor heating. The hallway has doors leading to the rest of the ground floor rooms and stairs rising to the first floor landing. The office/study looks to the front and has sufficient space for three work stations. The shower room is fitted with a white three piece suite. The walls and floor are tiled in marble tiles and there is a heated towel rail. The living room has a stone corner fireplace and chimney breast with a raised hearth and inset wood burning stove, display niches and wooden mantle over. A square opening leads to the garden room with French doors opening to the rear timber sun deck, a door leads to the kitchen. The dining room has a built-in double display cabinet and open understairs recess, a square opening leads to the kitchen/breakfast room which has been refitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A granite worktop follows round above the base units incorporating a peninsular breakfast bar and a sink set below a window to the rear overlooking the garden. There is a range of integrated domestic appliances comprising inset four ring induction hob with double oven under and canopy extractor over, washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer, there is a space for an upright fridge/freezer. Splash back tiling follows round in ceramics, a door opens to the rear garden and a door leads to the family room which looks to the rear of the property, with French doors opening to the rear garden and a personal door to the garage.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms, a built-in linen cupboard and the inner landing. Bedroom one is a large double size room which looks to the rear of the property, there is a wood laminate floor and twin roof windows to the side. Bedroom five is a single size room which looks to the front with a Dorma window and slight height restriction. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the front and has a built-in double wardrobe and a wood laminate floor. Bedroom three is a double size room which looks to the front and has a built-in above stairs cupboard, a built-in double wardrobe and a wood laminate floor. Bedroom four is a double size room which looks to the rear and has a built-in single wardrobe and a wood laminate floor. The bathroom has been refitted in a white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC with concealed cistern, vanity wash hand basin and 'P' shaped spa bath with separate fixed head shower unit and sliding shower screens. The walls and floor are tiled in marble tiles and there is a heated towel rail.Outside
- The front garden is enclosed to the front and left side by a mature conifer screen, there is a timber gated pedestrian side access, driveway and shrub planting, the property enjoys front views across farmland. The rear garden is laid to extensive timber sun deck, lawn, flower and shrub planting, space for a large timber workshop/store and a separate timber studio/summer house, wired for outside lights. The rear garden enjoys Southerly facing open views across pasture land to the rear aspect.Garage And Parking
- The integral single garage is of a larger than average size with an electric opener fitted to a fold up single door. There is a sink to one corner and the hot water cylinder to the opposite side and a personal access door opens to the family room. The
garage is approached by an imprinted concrete driveway with off road parking for at least three vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode