A first floor 1 bedroom flat, with open plan lounge/diner and galleried kitchen and bathroom. Town centre location, allocated parking.Accommodation
- The apartment is approached from Draymans Walk through a communal door serving numbers 18 to 23. The front door leads to the hallway from which a further door leads to the main corridor, which has a south facing window. From the corridor, doors lead to the lounge, cloakroom and bedroom. The lounge has one south facing and one east facing window. There is an external door leading to the outside balcony. A short stairway leads to the galleried kitchen which is fitted with a range of wooden eye and base level units with a slate coloured worktop. There is an integrated cooker and electric hob with hood over and there are spaces for a fridge and washing machine. There is a sink drainer under an east facing window. There is a cupboard under the galleried kitchen.
The cloakroom is fitted with a suite of a wash basin and WC, and has a further door leading to the airing cupboard which houses the hot water tank. The bedroom is a double room, and has 1 south and 1 west facing window. A door leads to the en suite bathroom which is fitted with a suite of a bath with an electric shower, pedestal basin and WC.
The cloakroom is fitted with a suite of wash basin and WC, and a further door leads to the airing cupboard which houses the hot water tank. The bedroom has 1 south and 1 west facing window, and a further door leads to the en suite bathroom which comprises a suite of bath with electric shower over pedestal basin and WC.Parking
- There is 1 (one) unallocated parking space in the car park to the rear of the apartment block which is accessed off of the Banbury Road, for which the owners will have use, under a separate unrelated licence agreement.Lease And Service Charge
- This apartment is leasehold and the lease is understood to be dated from September 1991 for 125 years. We understand that there is a service charge of £1095.00 pounds per year and there is a ground rent of £113.45 per annum.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode