This pretty stone semi-detached 2/3 bedroom cottage offers spacious and individual accommodation and combines character features with all the convenience of modern living with a Southerly facing walled garden, situated in the heart of the village yet convenient for all local amenities.Ground Floor
- The solid front entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to an entrance lobby with a built-in store and a stable door opens to the dining/hall. Stairs rise to the first floor landing with a cupboard below, French doors open to the rear cottage garden, French doors open to the snug and a square opening leads to the sitting/dining/kitchen. The snug has been used as an office and a quiet separate reading room. The open plan sitting/dining/kitchen is a triple aspect space with exposed beams and stone work. There is a multi fuel room heater inset to the fireplace with slabbed hearth, oak mantle beam and useful and decorative log store to one side. The floor is a wood effect laminate and there is a central space for a dining table and chairs. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of 'Shaker' style base, upright and a dresser style units with cupboards and displays, a wooden work top follows above with an inset sink unit with mixer taps over. There is an integrated slimline dish washer and a fridge/freezer. A range style cooker is inset to a redundant chimney breast with base cupboard storage to either side under a work top, recessed down lights over.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the first floor landing, doors lead to a built-in utility cupboard with space for a washing machine and the bathroom which is fitted in a white three piece suite, there is a separate shower unit over the bath with glazed shower screen, ceramic tiled splash backs, white laminate floor, extractor fan and above stairs cupboard housing the gas boiler. The landing leads to the study/landing which has previously been used as the third bedroom door lead from this space to a walk-in wardrobe and two bedrooms. Bedroom one is a dual aspect, double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the front.Outside
- A brick paved pathway at the right hand side of the cottage leads to the front entrance door. The rear garden is a typical walled cottage style garden stocked with a wide variety of plants, tree and shrubs, enjoying a Southerly facing aspect there a timber sun deck ideal for entertaining, raised beds with brick retainers with steps to a small garden store.Parking
- The immediate front of the property has been block paved to provide part off road parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode