A very modern and delightful 2 bedroom ground floor apartment which is located on the edge of town and comes with a good size open plan living area, modern kitchen and bathroom, tandem parking and communal bike shed.Accommodation
- From the communal hall, there is a door to Apartment 10. The hall inside the apartment has doors to both bedrooms, bathroom and the open plan kitchen/diner/living area. The kitchen is fitted with both wall and base level units, with built in electric oven and gas hob, slimline dishwasher, and fridge freezer. The living area has dual aspect looking out to the communal garden. Bedroom 1 is to a double size with dual aspect. Bedroom 2 is a good size with a window looking to the front. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite compromising a bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.Parking
- The apartment comes with parking for 2 vehicles close to the apartment block.Lease Information.
- This property is leasehold The service charge is 1157.51 pounds per annum. There is a ground rent of 190.00 pounds per annum. Both costs were correct in Jan 2020 and will need verification.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode