A traditional 4 bedroom detached home standing in a large 1/4 Acre plot in the beautiful village of Turweston, only a short distance from Brackley town. This home offers scope for some modernisation and has large front and back gardens, kitchen/breakfast room, open plan living and dining room, double garage, generous parking and field views to the front. MUST BE VIEWED.Ground Floor
- The hall has double doors to the living room, doors to the cloakroom and kitchen/breakfast room and stairs to first floor. The kitchen is fitted with eye and base level cupboards with built-in electric hob, double electric oven, white sink and a space for a dishwasher. Doors lead to the dining room and inner hall with doors to the front drive and to the utility room. The utility room has fitted cupboards, a sink, the oil fired boiler and spaces for a washing machine, tumble dryer. The open plan living dining room has sliding doors to the rear garden, a door to the conservatory and double doors back to the hall. The conservatory is to the side of the property and has double doors to the rear garden and a door to the study. The study is a good size and has window to the front.First Floor
- The landing has doors to the four bedrooms, shower room, bathroom and airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a large double with a window looking out to fields at the front and a built in cupboard. Bedroom 2 is a double room with a side window and built-in cupboards. Bedroom 3 is also a double room with built-in cupboards. Bedroom 4 is a double room with a dual aspect. The shower room is fitted with a walk-in shower wash basin and WC. The bathroom is fitted with a bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.Gardens
- The property benefits from large front and rear gardens. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn and patio with mature shrubs and beds. The rear garden is laid to lawn and has deep planted borders with a patio across the back of the house and a Summer House.Double Garage And Parking
- Attached to the property is a double garage which houses the oil tank. Leading up to the garage is a block paved driveway providing parking for a good number of vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAgents Note
- The property is being sold by the New Homes Group and requires a 28 day exchange of contracts from an acceptable offer.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode