This well presented 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow occupies a corner position and provides spacious extended accommodation including a separate garden room, a fitted kitchen, a refitted bathroom and two double size bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, there is also a detached single garage.Ground Floor
- A PVCu front door opens to the entrance porch with a second door opening to the through hallway. There is a built-in airing cupboard, access to the part boarded loft with a light via a fold down ladder. Doors lead off to all the accommodation. The living/dining room room has a feature fireplace with tiled hearth and backdrop, wooden mantle and surround with a coal effect electric fire, providing a cosy focal point for the room, sliding patio doors open to the garden room. The garden room looks to the rear of the bungalow with sliding double doors opening out to the patio, a single folding door opens to the rear lobby. The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers, arranged on on two sides. A roll top wood effect work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the side. There is a fitted pantry cupboard, ceramic tiled splash backs and a tiled floor. There are spaces for a washing machine and a dish washer an integrated four ring Halogen hob with a concealed canopy extractor over and a separate built-in combination oven with microwave space over. A folding door opens to the rear lobby with space for an upright fridge/freezer a door to the garden room and an external door to the rear garden. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front and has fitted double wardrobes. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the front and is fitted with a range of bedroom furniture including a dressing table with open storage over and a fitted triple wardrobe with sliding doors. The bathroom has been refitted with a white three piece suite which comprises a low level wc with concealed cistern, a vanity wash hand basin with cupboards below and a panelled bath with mixer taps over, separate shower unit and folding glazed shower screen. The wall are tiled in ceramics there is a heated towel rail and there is a fitted extractor fan.Garage & Drive
- The detached brick built garage is 5.03m x 2.60m power and light is connected, there is a personal side access door, a single metal up-and-over-door and the garage is approached by a paved runway drive.Outside
- The gardens wrap around from the front, to the left hand side and behind the bungalow, which is centrally located on the plot. The gardens have been landscaped for easy maintenance with a large paved patio and assorted flower and shrub beds and borders. There was previously a secure off road parking area for a camper van which could be reinstated and there are spaces for two garden sheds one to the rear of the garage.Agent's Note
- This property is fitted with photovoltaic panels which capture the sun's energy and convert it into electricity. The panels fitted to this bungalow are owned by the seller and generate in the region of £800 per annum.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode