3 The Green is a well proportioned and well presented 2 double bedroom stone cottage backing onto a paddock situated in the heart of the attractive village of Turweston, only a short distance from the market town of Brackley. Viewing recommended.Ground Floor
- The front door leads into an entrance hall, which in turn has a ledge and brace door to the living room, an attractive room with a stone fireplace with alcoves to either side with built in cupboards and shelves. A ledge and brace door leads through to the kitchen/dining room which is fitted with cream fronted cupboards, including two display cupboards, built in wine storage with Oak work surfaces over and a Butler's sink. There is a four ring induction hob with a hood above and oven below and spaces for a tall fridge/freezer and a washing machine. The dining area has space for a table, a door to the garden and a rear window.First Floor
- From the landing wooden doors lead to the bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard. The master bedroom overlooks the rear garden and paddock beyond and has two built in wardrobes. The second bedroom is also a double room and looks over the green to the front. The bathroom has a Velux window and is fitted with a modern white suite, including a low level WC, pedestal hand basin and a panel enclosed bath with shower over and a side screen.Gardens
- The rear courtyard is paved in natural stone and has planted borders and backs onto a paddock to the rear. The front garden is enclosed and is also paved with a path leading to the front door.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode