In good order throughout, a 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow which is situated towards the end of a cul de sac within a popular and mature, residential area.Ground Floor
- A small extension to the front of the property gives access into a utility. A door then leads straight into the kitchen which is fitted with eye level and base units and has a 4 ring gas hob and built in oven and there is space for 2 under unit appliances and there is a window to the side. There is a door to the living room which has a window to the front, a wall mounted electric fire and a door to the inner hall. From the inner hall, doors lead to the bedrooms and wet room. Bedroom 1 has a window to the rear and a built in wardrobe. Bedroom 2 has a window to the side and French doors through to the conservatory which is glazed on all sides and has further French doors out to the rear garden, The wet room has a window to the side and is fitted with a low level WC, a wash basin and a shower.Garage Store And Parking
- There is a garage/store with a door and window to the front. Inside there is light and power. It is approached by a driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles.Gardens
- Steps lead up to the garden which has a lawned area with planted borders. There is also a paved patio area. Access to the garage and driveway.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode