A lovely mid terrace character home situated close to Brackley town with a good size living room, kitchen, family room, two double bedrooms, shower room, bathroom and rear garden. END OF CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The entrance door opens to a porch with door opening to the living room. The living room is a good size with a feature brick fireplace and multi fuel burning stove, a window to the front with cupboard below, door to kitchen, Kardean flooring and stairs rising to first floor. The kitchen has both eye and base level units with built-in electric oven electric hob, space for a washing machine and fridge freezer, cupboard under the stairs and a door to the family room and with a stable door to the rear garden. The family room has windows looking to the patio and a door to the downstairs shower room. The shower room consists of a shower wash basin and WC.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to bedrooms 1 and 2 and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size with built-in wardrobes and window looking out to the front. Bedroom 2 is also to a double size with built-in wardrobes and a window looking out to the rear. The family bathroom consists of a bath with shower, wash basin and WC.Gardens
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and patio with rear access to Halls Lane.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode