An established and spacious 4 bedroom detached property situated conveniently for Brackley town centre, offering scope for modernisation and possible further extension, subject to planning permission. As well as 4 bedrooms this property has a large living room, family room, kitchen and dining room. Outside is a good sized garden and a single detached garage.Ground Floor
- The front door opens into the porch which leads to the main hallway. The hallway has doors to the living room, the family room, kitchen, cupboard housing the warm air central heating system and stairs to the first floor landing. The spacious living room has a window to the front and patio doors to the rear garden and there is a brick fireplace and surround with wood panelling above. The family room has windows to front and side aspects and a hatch to the dining room and a gas wall heater. The kitchen is fitted with a range of white eye and base level units with a cream coloured work surface. There is a sink unit under a window overlooking the rear garden and there are spaces for a cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. Doors lead to the under stairs cupboard and the dining room, which has a side facing window, gas wall heater and a door to the rear lobby with doors to the cloakroom and garden. The cloakroom has a rear facing window and is fitted with a small corner basin and WC.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to all 4 bedrooms, the bathroom and the airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is accessed via a dressing room which has a front facing window, built in cupboards and a vanity basin with a cupboard under. An archway leads to bedroom 1 which has a front facing window, built in cupboards and an en suite shower cubicle. Bedroom 2 has a rear facing window and a built in double wardrobe. Bedroom 3 has a built in wardrobe, windows to front and side aspect and a gas wall heater. Bedroom 4 has a side facing window, a gas wall heater and the gas boiler for the domestic hot water. The bathroom has a rear facing window and is fitted with a white suite including WC, wash basin with cupboard under and a bath with electric shower over.Gardens
- The front garden is laid mostly to lawn with shrub borders and off street parking. The rear garden is accessed from both the rear door and also a gate to the side of the property. The garden is in 2 sections with 2 patio areas and 2 lawned areas, a rockery and tree and shrub borders.Garage And Parking
- There is a single detached garage with rear door and off street driveway parking for 2-3 vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode