A well presented 3 bedroom semi detached home with a good size living room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, bathroom, front and rear gardens and off road parking.Ground Floor
- Entrance door opens to a good size hall with a door to the living room and stairs rising to the first floor. The living room has a window facing to the front garden, a gas fire with living flame and double doors leading to the dining room. The dining room has sliding doors opening to the conservatory and a door opening to the galley style kitchen. The conservatory has windows on two sides with double doors opening to the rear garden. The galley style kitchen has both wall and base level units with space for a washing machine, electric oven and hob, a dishwasher and a fridge-freezer. There is also a door to the rear garden.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 and the bathroom. Bedroom 1 is to a double size with a window looking out to the front and built-in cupboards. Bedroom 2 is to the rear with a built in cupboard housing the water tank. Bedroom 3 is also to the front to a single size. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising with a bath with shower over wash basin and WC.Garden And Parking
- The front garden is laid to lawn with mature shrubs surround. The rear garden is laid to lawn and patio with a wooden fence surround. There is a drive approaching the house giving off road parking for 2 plus cars.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode