A well proportioned linked detached, one bedroom bungalow located in a quiet cul de sac. The bungalow benefits from a good size double bedroom, living room, kitchen, conservatory, single garage, rear garden and off road parking.Accommodation
- The entrance hall has doors to the living room, bedroom and shower room. The living room has dual aspect with double doors opening to the conservatory and an opening to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with both eye and base level units, with space for an electric cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine. The conservatory is to the rear with doors opening to the garage and to the rear garden. The bedroom is a good size double with a window looking out to the front. The shower room is also a good size with a walk in shower, wash basin and WC. There is a cupboard in the shower room which houses the water tank.Garden
- The rear garden is mainly laid to stones and has side access from the garden to the off road parking to the frontGarage And Parking
- The single garage has power and lights with both front and rear access. On the approach to the garage from the front allows off road parkingAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode