A delightful 3 bedroom semi detached home, with a good size living room, kitchen/diner, bathroom, rear garden and off road parking in the quiet cul de sac of Sandringham Close.Ground Floor
- The entrance door opens into a hall with doors to the living room and cupboard. The living room is a good size, with a bay window to the front, door to the kitchen/diner and stairs rising to the first floor. The kitchen is fitted with both eye and base level units with a built in gas hob, with hood over and double electric oven. There is space for a washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Doors open from the kitchen to the rear garden and understairs cupboard.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to bedrooms 1, 2, and 3, and bathroom. Bedroom 1 is to a double size to the front with built in wardrobes. Bedroom 2 and 3 and both to the rear with open views.Garden And Parking
- The rear garden is paved with side access. There is off road parking for 2 vehicles to the front of the property.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode