A extended 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow, with a good size open plan living/dining area, galley kitchen, bathroom, single garage, private garden and off road parking for 3 vehicles.Accommodation
- The entrance door opens into a small porch with a door opening into the hall. The hall has an opening to the kitchen and doors to the dining room, bedrooms 1 and 2, bathroom and large cupboard. The kitchen is a galley style kitchen with both eye and base level units, with space for a dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven and fridge freezer. The living area has French doors to the rear garden and opens up into the dining room. Bedroom 1 is a double size with a built in cupboard and window to the front. Bedroom 2 has also a window to the front. The bathroom is fitted with a bath, with shower over, wash basin and WC.Gardens
- The front garden is laid to lawn with mature shrubs. The rear garden is mainly laid to slate and decking with a wooden fence surround and side access to the front.Parking And Garage
- The detached single garage has lights and sockets, with a block pave drive leading up to the garage door giving off road parking to 3 plus cars.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode