This Bryant Homes built 2 bedroom mid terrace house is situated at the end of a shared private drive and enjoys a westerly facing rear aspect, front views across green public open space, fitted kitchen, enclosed rear garden and 2 off road parking spaces. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The front door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the hall with a wood effect laminate floor and stairs rise to the first floor landing. A door opens to the living room which looks to the front with as low landscaped window and a wood effect laminate floor. A feature 'Adams' style fireplace with marbled hearth and backdrop creates a central focal point for the room. Doors open to the under stairs storage cupboard and the kitchen/dining room. The fitted kitchen/dining room has a range of matching base and eye level units arranged on three sides. A work surface follows round with a sink set below a window overlooking the rear garden. Integrated domestic appliances comprise of an inset 4 ring gas hob, single combination oven under and canopy extractor over. There are low level spaces for a washing machine and fridge, the floor is tiled to the kitchen area and there are ceramic tiled splash backs. The dining area has space for a table and chairs, the floor is a wood effect laminate and a door opens to the rear garden.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front, there is a large built-in double wardrobe and a separate built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom two is a large single size room which looks to the rear. The bathroom is fitted in a three piece suite with a separate shower fitted over the bath with a curtain rail. There are ceramic tiled splash backs, a dual voltage shaver point and vinyl sheet floor.Outside
- A small crushed stone frontage and paved path leads to the front entrance door. The rear garden is laid to timber deck with lawn, a timber gate leads to a pedestrian rear access.Off Road Parking
- There are two block paved parking spaces diagonally opposite the property which are approached by a shared private driveway from Swallow Close.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAgent's Note
- The photographs shown were taken prior to the current tenancy.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode