A stunning first floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, with it's own front door, within the sought after Brackley House development in the heart of the market town of Brackley. Must be viewed.Brackley House
- Brackley House is a landmark building situated off the Market Place in Brackley town centre and the main house was originally built in the1880s as a family home. In 2008 Oxford Homes converted this large Victorian House into12 luxury apartments and 14 new luxury flats were built within the grounds of which number 22 is one. Brackley House is now an established and desirable development within the heart of Brackley town centre.Accommodation
- The front door opens into an entrance lobby with stairs rising directly to the hallway of number 22. From this long hallway there are doors off to the living room, both bedrooms, the bathroom and a large store cupboard with a window. The living area is light and airy and has windows to 3 aspects and is open plan to the kitchen. The kitchen has modern cream fronted cupboards with wood effect worktops and a sink unit under the window. Integrated appliances include: a four ring gas hob with hood over, an oven, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Bedroom 1 is a good size double room with a window to the side, a built in cupboard and a door off to the en suite shower room which is fitted with a white suite including a large shower, wash basin and WC. Bedroom 2 is also a double size with built in wardrobes. The main bathroom has a three piece white suite with a shower over the bath, wash basin with a cupboard underneath and concealed cistern WC.Lease And Service Charge
- This property is leasehold and the lease is for 150 years from 2008. The service charge is £930 per annum (subject to verification) and there is a ground rent of £100.00 per annum.Parking
- There is one allocated parking space (number 22) and additional visitors parking at the rear of the development.Anti Money Laundering
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode