A wonderful 2 bedroom end terrace home built by Linden Homes to their 'Ashwell' design with a good size living room, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, bathroom, cloakroom, rear garden and off road parking.Ground Floor
- The entrance door opens to a good size living room with stairs to the first floor and a door to an inner hall. Off the inner hall is a downstairs cloakroom and door to the kitchen/diner. The kitchen/diner is fitted with modern eye and base level units with a built in gas hob, with hood over, single electric oven and space for a fridge/freezer, dish washer and washing machine. From the kitchen, double doors open into the South facing garden. The cloakroom is fitted with a white wash basin and WC.First Floor
- From the first floor landing, doors open to bedrooms 1 and 2 and the bathroom. Bedroom 1 is to a double size to the rear, bedroom 2 is also a double size to the front. The bathroom is fitted with a modern suite compromising of a bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.Garden And Parking
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and patio with a wooden fence and brick wall surrounding. There is side access to the single driveway giving off road parking for two vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode