A well presented, completely modernised and redecorated mid terrace property located on the West Side of Brackley. The property has a good sized lounge/diner, newly fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and a newly fitted bathroom. There is a garden to the rear and parking to the front. No onward chain.Ground Floor
- The front door opens into the hallway, which has newly fitted laminate flooring, from which there are doors to the kitchen and to the lounge/diner, and there are stairs to the first floor. The front facing kitchen has been recently refitted with a modern range of eye and base level cream coloured units with a wood effect worktop, a stainless steel sink and a built in 'Lamona' oven and hob, with a hood over. There is also newly fitted laminate flooring. The lounge/diner is a good size room with sliding patio doors out to the rear garden.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to both bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom one is a double room to the rear of the property and bedroom 2 is also a double room to the front of the property. The bathroom is newly fitted with a white suite comprising a low level WC, hand wash basin and a panel enclosed bath with a shower over, and glass shower screen. The walls and floor are tiled with a modern finish.Garden
- The rear garden is laid to lawn and is enclosed by timber fencing. The bottom of the garden has gated access leading from a path which runs behind the other properties, out to the road.Parking
- To the front of the property is parking for 2 vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode