A very well presented 3 bedroom town house, located on the new Radstone Fields development to the north side of Brackley. The property has a lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, 3 double bedrooms and a bathroom. There is also a garden to the rear and a garage with one extra parking space. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The front door opens into the main hallway from which doors lead to the kitchen, lounge/dining room, downstairs cloakroom and stairs to the first floor. The kitchen is fitted with a range of cream coloured eye and base level units with a wood effect worktop. There is a 4 ring gas hob over the oven, with a hood over. There are spaces for a fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. There is also a double sink drainer located under the front facing window. The lounge diner has rear facing patio doors leading to the rear garden. There is also a door to an understairs cupboard. The downstairs cloakroom is fitted with a modern suite comprising a wash basin and WC.First Floor
- The stairs lead to the first floor landing, which has doors leading to bedrooms 2 and 3 and the bathroom, as well as the airing cupboard. Bedroom 2 is a double sized room and has 2 rear facing windows. Bedroom 3 is also a double sized room with a front facing window. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite comprising a wash basin, WC and bath with shower and glass shower screen over. Further stairs lead to the second floor landing.Second Floor
- The second floor landing has a rear facing roof window and a door leads to bedroom 1, a good sized double room, which has a front facing window. A further door leads to the en suite, which also has a rear facing loft window and is fitted with a white suite comprising a wash basin and WC. There is also a double width shower cubicle.Garden
- The rear garden is accessed from the rear patio doors and is laid mainly to lawn with two patio areas and a small shrubbed area. A side gate leads to the parking area to the side of the propertyGarage And Parking
- There is one parking space located within the parking area to the side of the property. The property also has a single garage located underneath the neighbouring coach house.Leasehold
- The house itself is sold as a freehold property, but the single garage is sold as a leasehold, with 995 years remaining on the lease. The vendors advise that the ground rent costs a peppercorn rent of £1pa.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode