Situated in the sought after village of Helmdon "Stone Court" is a detached stone fronted bungalow, with space around it, standing in a large plot of .3 of an acre offering scope to extend or re develop, subject to Planning Permission.Accommodation
- The double glazed front door leads into the L shaped hall which to the left hand side has doors off to the kitchen, living room and airing cupboard, on the right hand side there is a double width coat cupboard and doors off to the bedrooms, bathroom and WC. The living room is a good size with windows overlooking the garden, tiled fireplace, a window into the garden room and sliding door to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with wooden fronted cupboards with a sink unit under the window overlooking the front garden and space for a cooker. In an alcove is a "Rayburn Regent" solid fuel stove. The garden room has wooden flooring, patio doors out to the garden, a glazed side door and a door to a store room. Bedroom 1 is a large double room with a double glazed window overlooking the garden. Bedroom 2 is a further double room with a window overlooking the rear garden and double built in wardrobes and bedroom 3 is a single room with a window overlooking the front garden. The bathroom has been refitted with a white suite including a bath with a shower over with a glazed screen, a wash basin set into a vanity unit with cupboards under and tiling to water sensitive areas. Adjacent is a separate WC again fitted with a white suite including a WC and wash hand basin.Gardens
- The gardens are a particular feature with a lawned front garden screened from the road by mature conifers, a large rear garden laid to lawn with a brick and stone wall to the one side, mixed hedging, two apple trees, a timber shed and workshop.Garage And Parking
- The gated driveway gives access to the plot and leads to a single garage with up and over door, light and power and a window to the rear. There is space to the side of the garage to drive into the rear garden if required.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode