This individual detached bungalow is situated at the end of a private drive with stunning views of All Saints Church. The flexible and spacious extended accommodation occupies a mature plot with additional land and private drive to the rear which in total is just over 1/3 of an acre. There are four double bedrooms, five piece en-suite bathroom to the master bed, four piece en-suite to the second bed and separate bathroom. There is generous off road parking and a double garage.Living Accommodation
- The glazed front entrance door is set below a recessed porch and opens to the reception hall. There is a fitted double wardrobe/store and a single built-in airing cupboard cupboard. Doors lead to the bedrooms and bathroom and double doors open to the dual aspect 'L' shaped living/dining room which looks to the front with doors to the rear, opening into the garden room. There is a central chimney with stone fireplace, raised hearth and inset living flame gas fire. A door leads from the dining area to the kitchen and a second door opens to the master suite. The garden room has full height glazed panels and French doors to the rear garden, a tiled floor and a radiator. The kitchen is fitted with a range of oak finish base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A 'Minerelle' work top follows round with a sink set below a window to the front. There is a separate dresser unit with a granite work top and glass fronted displays and drawer storage. There are a range of integrated domestic appliances comprising inset 4 ring gas hob, concealed canopy extractor over, built-in double oven and separate microwave oven and a dual drawer dish washer. There is space for an upright fridge/freezer and an external door opens to the front. An opening leads to the utility room which is fitted in matching base and eye level units with a work top over inset circular sink and spaces for a washing machine and a tumble dryer, a door opens to the garage.Master Suite
- The master suite has a dressing room/study which looks to the rear and has a built-in double store cupboard, an opening leads to bedroom one which is a large double size room with French doors and windows to the garden. There is an extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture with wardrobes, drawers and cupboard storage with a dressing area to the whole of one side. A door opens to the en-suite bathroom which is fitted in a five piece suite.Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Bedroom two is a large double size, dual aspect room which looks to the front, there is a built-in double wardrobe and a door to the en-suite shower room which has been refitted in a four piece white suite. Bedroom three is a double size room which looks to the rear and has a fitted double wardrobe. Bedroom four is a double size room which looks to the rear with a built-in single wardrobe/store. The bathroom is fitted in a white three piece suite with a separate shower unit over the bath, there is a built-in double store cupboard.Double Garage
- The attached double garage has a single electric roller door. There is a window to the side, power and light are connected and a personal door leads to the utility room. The garage is approached by a tarmac driveway providing extensive off road parking. The bungalow is approached by a private driveway from Rectory Lane which serves three properties and No 2a has a right of access to use this drive to reach their own property.Gardens
- The front garden is laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub beds and borders a high conifer screen and stone wall provide a privacy screen to the front of the plot. A timber gated side access leads to the rear garden to the right hand side with a useful hidden store shed. The rear garden is laid to paved patio and lawns with flower and shrub beds and borders, second patio and space for a store shed, a low stone wall separates the formal garden from the kitchen garden with central pathways and space for a greenhouse and a large wooden store/work shop. Double wooden gates open to the rear of the plot and provides access to the rear drive and additional parking area.Private Drive
- There is a second private driveway and associated grounds leading to the left rear corner of the gardens for No 2a. This drive leads from Glovers Lane and five other properties have a right to use this driveway for access and parking, please refer to the plan enclosed.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode