This well presented and maintained extended 3 bedroom semi-detached is situated at the end of an established village cul-de-sac. The property has been subject to updating and modernisation with an open plan refitted kitchen/dining room a PVCu conservatory and a 34ft garage/workshop/utility.Ground Floor
- The PVCu entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the hallway. Stairs rise to the first floor landing with a cupboard under and doors lead to all ground floor rooms. The cloakroom has been refitted in a white two piece suite. The living room has a picture window to the front and and central marble effect feature fireplace with insert coal effect electric fire. The kitchen/dining room has been refitted in matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A roll top heat resistant work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There are a range of integrated domestic appliances comprising inset 4 ring Halogen hob with double oven under and canopy extractor hood over. There is also a dish washer and fridge/freezer. A door opens to the rear lobby and sliding patio doors open to the conservatory which is stone built to quarter height with PVCu double glazed panels over and a polycarbonate roof. French doors open to the garden and the floor is tiled. The rear lobby links the main property to the attached garage/workshop/utility area and a door leads to the rear garden.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all the first floor rooms and the built-in airing cupboard. A fold down loft ladder gives access to the part boarded loft. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front. There is a range of fitted wardrobe units with display shelving and dressing table. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom three is a single size room which looks to the side and has a fitted storage cupboard over the stair head. The shower room has been refitted with a white three piece suite.Garage And Parking
- The attached garage/workshop/utility area is sub divided into three areas, secure parking for a vehicle a workshop area and a utility area which is fitted with a range of base units with cupboards, arranged on two sides with a work top over and inset sink. There are spaces for a washing machine, tumble dryer and upright fridge/freezer. The garage door is an electric folding up and over door, power and light is connected. There is a tarmac drive providing off road parking to the front of the garage with crushed stone additional parking area to the front of the property.Outside
- The front garden is laid to tarmac drive and pathway with crushed stone parking area. The rear garden is laid to large paved patio, crushed stone terrace, lawn and raised flower and shrub beds with stone retaining walls. The oil storage tank and garden shed are situated in a fenced section to the rear left hand side of the garden. Pedestrian access from the front of the property to the rear is through the garage and rear lobby.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode