This spacious 2 bedroom semi-detached house has been updated and modernised and occupies a large mature position within this popular rural community. Offered with no onward chain and enjoying a southerly facing rear aspect the property also provides scope for extending and generous off road parking.Ground Floor
- The PVCu double glazed front entrance door is set below a canopy porch to the entrance hall, there is a cloaks hanging space. The stairs rise to the first floor landing and a door opens to the living/dining room, which has a Victorian style cast fireplace providing a central focal point for the room. The under stairs recess is open to the room and the ceiling is coved. A door opens to the kitchen which is refitted with base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers, arranged on four sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear aspect. The floor is a wood effect vinyl and the splash backs are tiled in ceramics and an extractor fan is fitted. There are spaces for a cooker, a washing machine, a fridge, a freezer and a slimline dishwasher (the white goods could be available by separate negotiation). A PVCu double glazed door open to the rear canopy porch and a door leads to the bathroom which is fitted with a white two piece suite, the bath is cast enamel and there is a separate shower unit over the bath with curtain rail. The is vinyl the splash backs are in ceramics and there is a built-in airing cupboard. There is an external toilet with low level WC.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing with access to the loft and doors lead to all first floor accommodation. Bedroom one is a large double room which looks to the front with an above stairs cupboard which also has a window to the front. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear. The separate WC is fitted with a white two piece suite, ceramic tiled splash backs and a vinyl sheet floor.Off Road Parking
- The front of the property is entered via a double gateway with separate pedestrian gate and is laid to crushed stone off road parking for at least four vehicles, a timber gated side access leads to the rear garden.Outside
- The rear garden is laid to concrete patio and pathways with cold water tap, wired for outside light, a crushed stone pathway leads to the oil storage tank and kitchen garden area with raised beds. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with space for a garden shed or greenhouse.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode