This extended and well maintained 2 bedroom mid terrace stone cottage provides flexible living over three floors with plenty of character touches which enhances the charm of the original accommodation. Centrally located within this popular village the cottage has a long Southerly facing rear garden.Ground Floor
- The Oak front door opens to the sitting room with an exposed brick chimney breast, open hearth, inset grate and smoke canopy over. The fireplace provides a central focal point for the room with a low level cupboard to the left with display top and feature brick arch to the right side. There are high level meter and service cupboards, an Oak veneer laminate floor and a cottage style door opens to the kitchen. Fitted with a range of matching base units arranged on two sides the kitchen is situated in the middle of the cottage, a wooden worktop follows round over and there are display shelves and an eye level storage unit. The stairs rise to the first floor landing with open area under with space for an upright fridge/freezer There is an inset one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps over. Integrated four ring halogen hob with single combination oven under and canopy filter hood over. There is space for a dish washer, tiled splash backs a tiled floor and a square opening to the dining room which has a vaulted ceiling with four roof windows, French doors open to the patio area at the rear of the cottage, there are exposed ceiling support beams, exposed stone work detail, electric under floor heating, wired for wall light points, Chinese slate floor which follows through into the utility cupboard with space for a washing machine and the cloakroom which is fitted with a white two piece suite.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the rear with two deep sill windows, exposed wooden floor boards and an above stairs storage cupboard. The bathroom has been refitted in a three piece suite with a low level WC, circular wash hand basin inset to a vanity top with mixer taps over and a modern panelled shower bath with separate shower unit and glazed shower screen over. There is a roof window, the walls and floor are tiled in ceramics, there is an extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail. The study
ursery looks to the front with a deep window sill and stairs rise to the second floor with a cupboard below.Second Floor Bedroom
- Stairs rise to the second floor double size bedroom which looks to the rear with exposed brick and stone work detailing, exposed ceiling beam, built-in storage cupboard and two under eaves storage areas. The twin roof windows provide an elevated Southerly facing view up the garden and roof top views across the village.Outside
- To the immediate rear of the cottage there is a concrete patio providing external entertainment space, steps lead up to the rear garden with raised beds. These steps lead to a crushed stone terraced area with seating and clothes drying area, this then leads to a grassed area with brick built store. There is a paved patio with a second outside entertaining space with space for a timber summer house with further storage space beyond. The rear garden enjoys a Southerly facing aspect and is offer 120 ft in length.Parking
- Parking is on street, by mutual agreement those residents who use the lane, usually park in the same place for everyone's convenience. The seller normally parks two vehicles in the lane.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode