A well presented 2 bedroom semi detached house, with a garage, situated in a tucked away position within this cul de sac convenient for Banbury Town Centre and J11 of the M40. To the rear is a very well planted and maintained South facing garden .Ground Floor
- The front door leads into the entrance hall which has a door into the lounge. The lounge is a good size and has a window to the front and the stairs rise to the first floor . A central feature is an electric fireplace with painted wooden surround and a half glazed door leads to the kitchen/dining room. This room has ceramic tiled flooring throughout and the kitchen is fitted with wood effect eye and base cupboards with worktops and a sink unit under a window overlooking the rear garden. There is a 4 ring gas cooker which will be included in the sale and there are spaces for a washing machine and fridge/freezer The dining area has space for a good sized table, a worktop in one corner under the boiler and there is a double glazed door leading out to the rear garden.First Floor
- The landing has a window to the side, doors off to the bedrooms and bathroom and access to the loft which has a ladder and is partly boarded. Bedroom 1 is a good size double room with two windows to the front aspect, a built in wardrobe and door to an airing cupboard. Bedroom 2 is currently used as a dressing room and has a window to the rear. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite including a low level WC, wash basin and bath with shower above and glazed screen. Walls are tiled to three walls, there is a window to the rear and heated towel rail.Rear Garden
- The rear garden is a particular feature being beautifully maintained and planted, with a shaped lawn, a large patio area and very well stocked borders. The garden is enclosed by timber fencing and there is a timber shed behind the garage and access to the front via the garage.Garage And Parking
- Attached to the right hand side is a single garage which has light and power connected and a personal door into the garden. This is approached by a driveway providing off street parking for 2 cars.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode