This 3 bedroom semi-detached house occupies a mature Westerly facing plot at the end of an established cul-de-sac conveniently placed for village amenities. The accommodation has been maintained but offers scope for further updating and personalisation works and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- A PVCu sliding front door opens to the porch, a door then opens to the hall. Stairs rise to the first floor landing with a storage cupboard under and doors leads to the ground floor rooms. The living room looks to the front with a low landscaped window. There is a fireplace with inset gas fire and double doors open to the dining room with views of the rear garden and a door to the kitchen which is fitted in matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A roll top work surface follows round with an inset sink, there are spaces for a washing machine, a fridge a freezer and a cooker. There are two windows to the rear and a door opens to the garden.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all the first floor rooms and a built-in cupboard housing the gas boiler. There is an access to the part boarded loft via a fold down ladder. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom three is a single size room which looks to the front and has a small stairhead. The bathroom is fitted in a three piece suite.Gardens
- The front garden is laid to lawn with shrub border to party boundary and a timber gated pedestrian side access. The rear garden is laid to paved patio, pathways and lawn with shrub beds. There is a second patio providing outside entertainment space. There is a cold water tap and wired for external lighting. To the rear of the garage is a useful tool store, a second garden store at the end of the garden and a detached PVCu structure to the immediate rear of the house.Garage And Driveway
- The detached precast concrete garage 6.06m x 2.51m has a single up-and-over-door, power and light are connected and there is a personal side access door. The garage is approached by a carport and a brick paved drive providing off road parking for several vehicles.Anti Money Laundreing Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode